- I am here to breathe, find calm, and feel comfortable in my own skin
- I am here to feel it all, trust my body, and find strength
- I am here to create space, explore curiosities, and discover hidden mysteries
- I am here to ease tension, do less, and restore inner peace
- I am here to excavate, release what no longer serves me, and transform
- I am here to rest, recover, and cultivate resilience
Practice with Me
Hide and Seek Yoga is a safe and inclusive space to practice yoga. I teach accessible, beginner-friendly yoga, and welcome all shapes and sizes. Whatever your experience level or ability, you are welcome here. My hope is to create a place where we can move thoughtfully with intention. All you have to do is show up in your very own body and breathe.
For me, yoga is a felt experience. It has very little to do with the shapes I am making in my body. I am not on my mat to look a certain way. I am here to connect with my body, clear my mind, and find my truth.
Yoga has given me the tools to explore body image, compassion, and self-acceptance. Off the mat, I am fat. On the mat, I am multidimensional. Off the mat, my negative voice is on a loop. On the mat, my inner critic disappears. Off the mat, I am striving to be something else. On the mat, I surrender my ego and explore the present moment. The more I practice yoga, the more I learn to integrate its lessons into my life off the mat. To experience the joy of being myself.
Yoga is my rebellion against the cult of productivity.
Yoga becomes a magical carpet ride to self-acceptance and inquiry.